Nyxie

Meadows

Nyxie

Post by Meadows »

Where do I begin.... Friends, enemies and everyone in between. Today Nyx has kicked the bucket. Shot by the father of the Obediayah.... Gunned in cold blood.
She always had a fascination with radios and how differing frequencies could lead into different conversations. She loved that.
Throughout the apocalypse she used her nature to cat burgle small compounds that were abandoned scrapping by for resources...
She formed alot of beautiful connections that grounded her in the harsh reality which is the apocalypse
To all of the strays, keep being kind and wonderful. Nyx had the privilege and honour of watching our 3 person group turn into a beautiful community which support eachother regardless of background.
To Aspen and Luna, I am sorry that the times called for me now and I wish I would have been more appreciative of the family in which I found. Tom and I are cracking jokes up here and whenever its your time we will make sure the kettle is on and coffee is started.
If Nyx could say something about her last couple of months in this apocalypse its been so rewarding and she wishes everyone nothing but the best.

Goodnight, Stray Safe.

Nyx Outie!

https://imgur.com/a/Qb1UXep