Jerry's Logs

Frank

Jerry's Logs

Post by Frank »

"October Eighteenth... Nineteen ninety four."

A deep inhale is heard, before an exhale

"M-My name is... Jerry... Jerry Smith. I'm recording this in case of my inevitable demise. I, I recently made it out of Rosewood. A place filled with crazy people. These guy's named Jimmy and Les. Shaving head's out there."

He sniff's

"I... I was stuck, in... In a basement. I don't know where my family is. Victor, Cora, Mom, Dad or Great Uncle Fiddleford. I made it out of Rosewood and got to the farm my Great Uncle knew. There's family here. I-I may not know them... But family's family. The guy who got me outta Rsosewood was this guy named Jay. A-A real nice guy, made me feel genuinly at home."

He clears his throat and speaks once more.

"There's people who live here. Jesse, Jason, Freddy and Sig. I saved Freddy from... Something, His ribcage is broken. Just tried to help out. Jesse is... A something sniffing wierdo. He started burping and farting while Iwas talking to Freddy. Jason's a nice guy, seems good enough of someone. Sig is a doctor, real goo one. Healed my busted leg."

"W-Well, I'll say something about myself now... I suppose. I was born in the woods to Sydney and Rebecca Smith. I grew up there with my Great Uncle Fiddleford. My older brother Victor and my younger sister, Cora. I have six fingers on my right hand... And braces. I love nature, we were a family of survivalists. I-I was a ranger at Deerhead Lake since I was nineteen. All I'll say... For now..."

"End Log."

"Doesn't matter the day... Just talking about something that happened at Deerhead one time."

"When I was nineteen, soon after I got my job at Deerhead. People went missing for a period of time there. Didn't shut down the park for... Some reason. There were many rumor's, people thought it was a sasquatch, a lot of... Strange theories. First guy to go missing was Ida Realtor then someone named Johnathan Picardson. Creepy stuff I tell you!"

"We never found out what happened to those people. Then, whoever or whatever! It was, it stopped for... About a month then people started going missing again! someone named... Jeez... Who was it? O-Oh yeah! Filbert Godphrey, scary thing about him is that. I was on duty that night! Heard him saying something or someone was after him! Didn't have time to respond before it went silent! Then there was... Jamal Davis. He was camping out there, all the others were on hikes at night. We found his old camp and, he was just... Gone! Like that!"

"We never ended up... Finding, any of those people who went missing. Or the culprit! All of them are suspected to be dead... Who isn't at this point... Alright, storytime's over."

"Jerry, out."

"Y'Know what? I have something to say..."

"FUCK THE WOODCRAFT GUY. I HATE HIM! HE'S A JACKASS ACTING GOOD FOR THE LADIES WHO CARES!? HE THINKS JUST CAUSE EVERYONE THINKS HE'S ATTRACTIVE. IT MEANS HE CAN ACT LIKE SHIT! WE DON'T CARE THAT YOU TAKING YOUR SHIRT OFF. OR GETTING SWEATY! OR... BUILDING A GODDAMN BED! FOR THE LADIES HES CREEPY! HES WAY TOO CREEPY OKAY? I HATE HIM! THIS IS WHY DEAN FROM EXPOSURE SURVIVAL OR FRED AND JIMMY FROM CARZONE OR THE COOK SHOW GUY SHOULD BE THE ONLY ONES AROUND! I HATE WOODCRAFT SO GODDAMN MUCH! I HATE HIM! I DON'T CARE IF HES ATTRACTIVE!"

He says it all seriously, raising his voice and making it all way too serious than it has to be. It's obvious he hates him, he said it all out of pure RAGE.

"January seventeenth, nineteen ninety five..."

"Fred and Jason are..." He stutters for a moment, hesitant to say it. "D-Dead... I don't know what to do. I've never dealt with this feeling before. I... I'm sorry, I did what I could for them when I was alive but... Now, now theres just an empty void... With nothing to fill it. He's getting very upset, you can tell by his voice that he's tearing up. "I-I don't know what to do! Everything is going wrong! Why!?"

He cuts off the log, knowing that he shouldn't continue it or he'll say some bad stuff. Not wanting anyone to know his real feelings.

"July seventeenth, nineteen ninety five."

"I just got mugged! Some old guy who had... Cocaine under his nose I think? Said he was gonna hotwire my car over the radio, he came over and held me at gunpoint! It was freaky! He had a FAL, he was old, he had ghillie pants and military gear! He reminds me of Jimmy... That bastard, but, I need to tell more people about this, holy shit..."