Ninefingers

Wicked Cat

Ninefingers

Post by Wicked Cat »

Otherwise known as Trish, Sarah, Roxxane, Shelly, Kat, Lucy, Sandra, Shelby, etc, etc
Car count: 40+
Units of non perishables collected: 300+ (Including 90 cans of dog food)

Ninefingers was a thief by trade. Stealing anything she could get her hands on to pawn off later. Her reasoning? “The hoarders can live without it, girl’s gotta eat somehow”. Most of the time she was right.

She was a kid from Louisville, and there was one phrase she lived by more than any other that kept her alive. "The more someone knows about you, the more they can use against you." Near everything she ever told anyone was a lie. Her name, the reason she had eight fingers, why some people called her "Nine", why she stole, her background, parents, childhood. Only two people knew the truth, the boy she fell in love with Arthur Graham, and the one man she considered a father, Doctor Thornton.

Like any feral cat, the way to Nine’s heart was through her stomach. The one thing she valued most was making sure she had something to eat tomorrow. And the next day, and the day after that. She didn’t care what it was, if it was edible she would eat it much to Thornton’s dismay. She could barely taste it anyways.

She would have loved to steal a car here or there and collect the bounty.. but for some reason the bounties never came in. So she started stealing more, higher value targets in the hopes someone would make it easy for her. Eventually she had to conspire with the one parental figure in her life, Dr. Thornton, along with the rest of Fe9 to open up Crossroads Customs. She worked with Sheriff Toddler and Mitch Reynolds to provide vehicles while they acted as security and the face of the business respectively.

There were few places she hadn't stolen from, she'd been inside the United Coalition, Coastal, Stonehold, New West Point at Twiggies, the Stray's at the Rosewood Motel, Tassel Town, the Village, the FBI's camp in March Ridge, the list goes on.

She always hotmiced while on the job, making sure her compatriots would be informed the instant something happened. Which is exactly what happened when she tried to nab the famed bandit king’s car from Romano Ranch. She was caught, but the members of Fe9 were listening, giving them a chance to change locks and take preventative measures to avoid blowing their cover.

One broken leg, fractured skull and a polaroid posted all around the county later, and she’s had enough. She hears Thornton is leaving the county, and has no reason to stay herself. She packed up as much food as she could into the dash blitzer stolen from Romano Ranch, to avoid giving Abraham Bowman the satisfaction, and left.
Wicked Cat

Re: Ninefingers

Post by Wicked Cat »

Notable "finds"
Attachments
RomanoRanch2.jpg
RomanoRanch2.jpg (96.45 KiB) Viewed 509 times
imagereciept.png
imagereciept.png (124.57 KiB) Viewed 509 times
Coastal APC pix.jpg
Coastal APC pix.jpg (212.42 KiB) Viewed 509 times
Wicked Cat

Re: Ninefingers

Post by Wicked Cat »

Notable "finds" pt.2
Attachments
v.png
v.png (174.82 KiB) Viewed 508 times
Grand Slamsmol.png
Grand Slamsmol.png (201.93 KiB) Viewed 508 times
Thunderbird.jpg
Thunderbird.jpg (55.06 KiB) Viewed 508 times
Trazador

Silly Cat

Post by Trazador »

I paid too damn much for the village's protection! Those bozos up and left! I'm gonna find you in Canada and ask for a refund! :D
Wicked Cat

Re: Silly Cat

Post by Wicked Cat »

Trazador wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:00 am I paid too damn much for the village's protection! Those bozos up and left! I'm gonna find you in Canada and ask for a refund! :D
Hah, good luck with that! Maybe she'll give that refund in dog food :3
BIB

I will find you.

Post by BIB »

I didnt hug her >:( I will in B42. Mark. My. Words
Wicked Cat

Re: I will find you.

Post by Wicked Cat »

BIB wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:36 am I didnt hug her >:( I will in B42. Mark. My. Words
Perhaps you will! Maybe :)